Thursday, December 29, 2016

Contoured Nursing Pads



One of the downsides of closing my Pampered Cheeks website was no longer providing access to the free patterns that I had available there. I didn't have a ton of traffic (probably less than my faux fuzzis post on this blog receives), but I did have some traffic. Someone contacted me today via Facebook requesting my pattern for contoured nursing pads. I took a few minutes to turn my old webpage into a pdf document and shared it. I decided to publish a blog post so it could be easily accessed. I hope in time the Google search bots and other web pages that used to link to pamperedcheeks.com will direct people here (at least as long as this blog lasts).

You can download the pattern for the pieces here (links to Dropbox):

Contoured Nursing Pads Pattern

And the sewing instructions here:

Pattern Instructions

This pattern was one of my most favorite patterns. These are hands-down the best pads I ever tried, loosely modeled from a commercial set I came across that were made from lesser-quality fabrics. The pattern is also a great use for "scraps" of fabric that might otherwise be thrown away (especially unique leftovers from cloth diaper patterns).

This post originally appeared on my family blog: http://stephsoundoff.blogspot.com/2016/01/contoured-nursing-pads-pattern.html

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    This is Maciej Wlodarczak from Mobinet company, specializing in webdesign and e-commerce. We are current owners of pamperedcheeks.com domain. We bought this domain as a part of the bigger package and since we don't need it anymore, I can sell it to you for a $199 USD. If you are interested, let me know in comments below or you can find contact information at our website portalemobinet.pl.

    Regards,
    Maciej Wlodarczak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the offer. Since this is no longer a money-making venture for me, I do not have disposable income to invest. It doesn't really matter now anyway...Google does a pretty good job of getting people here.

      Delete